Free Open Source
Web Shop Solution
JSShop is currently in development and is
expected to ship in final version around winter 2019.
A beta will most likely become available sooner.
available, and they are generally very limited.
Here is what JSShop will be.
- UI Components
- Product lists from standard HTML (SEO friendly)
- Product management
- Shopping basket
- Order management
- Order form
- Payment integration
- HTML templating and CSS theming.
- MVC Models easily tie to custom server back-end
- Rich JS API for managing data
- Sitemagic CMS is expected to ship with a
ready-to-use solution in late 2019
- Plug-in architecture for payment providers using
Payment Service Provider Interface on GitHub
- Licensed under LGPL 3.0 - JSShop on GitHub
- Will build on the strong foundation of Fit.UI which grately simplifies development and adds support
for OOP techniques.
There is no competition, and the need is certainly there.
We hope to see developers adapt JSShop to their platforms as soon as possible.Sitemagic CMS
will most likely be the first CMS shipping with the new shopping system,
hopefully followed by other popular systems like Joomla
Want to help? We could certainly use some help with plug-ins for popular payment
solutions. Get it touch: jimmy#AT#codemagic.dk
The following screenshots show JSShop running under Sitemagic CMS
Product list, fully responsive - looks great on mobile
Product dialog revealing more information and more product photos
The product editing feature